Jury Selection Process
The jury is closed for 2019. If you are interested in participating in the 2020 show, please check back in the new year of application information.
All applications are juried in consideration of the following criteria:
• Is the product or service 100% Made, Baked or Grown by the applicant (Maximum 5 points)
• Is the product Unique (Maximum 5 points)
• What is the Value to the Market (Maximum 5 points)
Additional for Food
• Flavour (Maximum 5 points)
• Presentation/Packaging/Product Appeal (Maximum 5 points)
All applications to the WFM are evaluated on a point system.
1. RETURNING VENDOR: Number of continuous years in the market.
1/2 point each year, to a maximum of 10 points.
2. CATCHMENT AREA: Defined as Lions Bay to Lytton. Is the product or service produced in the catchment area.
Yes: 7 points. No: 0 points.
3. NUMBER OF MARKETS APPLIED FOR:
Sunday Core Season Markets: 18 markets, must attend all. 7 1/2 points.
Wednesday Afternoon Markets: 9 markets, 1/4 point per market.
Early & Extra Markets: 4 early Sunday & 4 extra Saturday markets, 1/2 point per market.